Our rooms and suites do not only invite you to have a good night sleep but also to cuddle up in front of the fireplaces and on the comfortable sofas and to enjoy the view from the balconies upon the incredible beautiful landscape of the Rottal Hills. All rooms and suites from the different categories are characterized by warm earth and natural tones. Wood from our native woodlands and natural fabrics create a pleasant atmosphere.
A great living atmosphere and beautiful views are included in all our 88 rooms, in our cozy comfort double rooms, in the comfort gallery rooms as well as in our luxurious suites.
Our Sonnengut Wellness Hotel was constructed in a traditional “Vierseithofs” style, which means all our rooms and suites face outwards with a beautiful view on the greenery. Enjoy the view upon the Rottal, open your balcony or terrace door and breath to take in the vacation feeling. Here you will find peace and harmony surrounded by meadows and forest and a beautiful soothing atmosphere. The well-lit area invites you to lay back and relax. Everything ensures you a regenerating sleep and a fresh awakening in the morning, so you may start your days content and happy.
A lot of wood, sunny colors, modern standards and gentle light flows through our suites and the spacious, bright rooms. Each room has an ISDN telephone, free internet connection, satellite TV, radio, shower and toilet, hair drier, a cosmetic mirror, mini bar, safety deposit box, I-Pod docking station, bureau, soft bath ropes, 100% cotton towels, sauna towels, anti-allergic bedsheets. Aside from our daily room service, you may also request for extra room service that provides you with a special breakfast in your room.
What fits You best?
We are excited to offer you everything you need for a perfect good night sleep and individual living in the Sonnengut.
In our comfort double room (30 square meter) you will live cozy and comfortable. If you are looking for even more you may enjoy our gallery rooms or comfort gallery rooms (about 40 square meters). In those rooms you live on two levels: Living and sleeping areas are connected through a staircase. A sofa bed in the living area provides space for two extra people if you wish, which makes those rooms the perfect space for families.
For our guests who wish for even more space, we offer our luxurious suites (56-100 square meters) with separated bedrooms on two levels and a south-east balcony. Our spacious suites are also great for families.
Our special prices for children:
• Children age 9 and younger may live free of charge in their parents’ rooms, including breakfast. If you wish to choose half board there will be a fee of 10 € per day and per person.
• Children from age 10-16 pay 30 € per person per day including breakfast
• Children from age 10-12 pay 43 € per person per day including childrens’ half board
• Children from the age 13-16 pay 52 € per person per day including childrens’ half board
• Children age 17 and older pay 85 € per person per day including childrens’ half board
• Use of the 2500 square meter spa area with:
a thermal with Bad Birnbach thermal water (34 degrees Celsius 16x16 meters)
a fresh water pool with a convertible roof system (28 degrees Celsius 6x12 meters)
lawn for sunbathing and relaxation room
sauna world: kelo outdoor sauna (90 degrees Celsius), bio sauna (60 degrees Celsius)
a steam grotto (45 degrees Celsius), sole grotto (40 degrees Celsius) and a tepedarium
• Use of the fitness room: equipment for life fitness and Technogym
• Free use of the thermal area starting at 13:00 o’clock on the arrival and departure day
• Our cuisine with a big and healthy breakfast buffet
• Lunch snack in the restaurant from 13-14:30 o’clock also on arrival day
•At night a diverse gourmet half board
a selection of 5 course meals/ buffet, front-cooking, gala menu on Saturdays, salad and starter buffet, lactose and gluten-free diet (only included in half board)
• Grander Water, tea and fresh apples from the Rottal are provided in the pool area
• Check in with prosecco, juice and Grander Water
• A soft bath rope you may use during your stay as well as a bag with towels and terry cloth slippers
• Care products in the rooms
• Daily, free of charge active and sport programs as well as sauna infusions
• Daily Morgenpost (newspaper)
• Child care during certain Bavarian holidays (Pfingst- und Sommerferien)
• Rental of bikes, mountain bikes, childrens bikes, sleds, E-bikes (for a fee)
• Free WiFi in the entire hotel and computer in the hotel lobby
• Green fee discount in Europe’s biggest golf resort (up to 30% discount)
• Golf carts (for a fee )
All individual prices regard over night stays including breakfast or half-board. On Easter, Christmas and New Year’s other prices apply. Please see our special holiday offers.